We stock most screens so we can offer fast service without a time consuming parts to order
Common Causes of Damaged Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Screens Perhaps the damage to your laptop screen occurred by:>
- Closing something in lid, or in between keyboard and screen
- Dropped, bumped your laptop screen
- Damage to screen from punching or kicking the laptop
- Laptop hit by object, mobile phone or other projectile
- Stepped on, run over, sat on, or crushed laptop
Many customers are clueless about what happened to their laptops. Regardless of how the laptop screen was damaged, we have a solution to get your Laptop Back On Your Lap ASAP
Why Choose Us
Most companies must outsource component level motherboard repair for screen , keyboard and battery replacement, because they don’t know how to do it or they don’t have the necessary tools. This causes long delays and unexpected surprises; the person you are talking to does not work for the company repairing your MacBook / Laptop. With AppleMac, the buck stops here. We repair your logic board and all your parts replacement, and you only deal with us. Our company has repaired couple hundred of MacBook / Laptops.
Problems we will fix on your Liquid damaged MacBook
- Not turning on.
- No light/DIM, no display, image on the screen.
- Not charging the battery.
- Keys not working properly.
- Trackpad not working properly.
- No WIFI, No webcam
Top Reasons to repair your Liquid damage with AppleMac
- No Fix No Fee
- Free Estimate
- Same day Services
- We offer component level motherboard repair.
- Not sending your computer anywhere, We fix in Edmonton.
- We repair what is broken without high-cost motherboard replacement.
- We ultrasonically clean liquid damaged components.
- We guarantee our work for 90 days!